Saturday, March 8, 2014

A Great New Voice



Ms Alyssa Allgood
A great voice, that's what you hear when you hear Ms. Alyssa Allgood.





I've had the pleasure of being around new talent in this past year, 2013. One of the first young singers I met was Ms Alyssa Allgood.  What a voice!  Living in the west suburbs, I've been able to see and hear her sing.  Performing with Dan Chase, Andrew Vogt, and Maxx Popp, this 4-piece is always a nice listen.




Alyssa has the ability to pull you in with her strong, graceful voice. Oh yeah, the sister can sing.  Alyssa scats like Ella or Sarah. Now, I'm just an old musician who only listens now days.  I only write what I feel.   I know good . . . and this young woman is better than good!  Take a listen, hear what I hear when this young woman sings.  

You can hear Alyssa with Dan Chase @  Eddie Merlot's Steakhouse in Burr Ridge, IL , The House Pub in St. Charles IL this month.  It will be a very nice evening of music.   Take my word -- you'll enjoy yourself! 

Get more info @ CUHABO "AKA"  www.cuhabo.org 
Or Alyssa's website www.alyssaallgood.com. www.alyssaallgood.com






No comments:

Post a Comment